Short Notice Online Auction V & S Sandwiches
JAL44 V & S Sandwiches in Lancaster PA has closed. Selling everything! Walk-In Combi Box, Flat and Chargrills, Sandwich & Pizza Prep Tables, Pizza Deck Oven, Hobart 60qt Mixer, Hobart Slicer, Booths, Tables, Chairs and More. Nice, clean shop!
Starts Closing AtTuesday, September 26, 2017 at 2:37 PM EDT
Monday, September 25, 2017 at 2:00 PM EDT
Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 9:00 AM EDT
Additional Notes, Please Read Carefully
TERMS OF SALE
THIS IS AN INTERNET-ONLY AUCTION!
AUCTION CLOSING DATE: Tues., Sept. 26, 2017 beginning at 2:37pm. Bidding closes on the first item at 12:37pm , then closes at a rate of three items per minute thereafter in catalog order until bidding on all items has closed.
INSPECTION: Mon., Sept. 25th from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
REMOVAL: Thurs., Sept. 28th from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
AUCTION CONTACT: Jennings Auction Group at 717-268-0020
15% Buyers Premium; No Sales Tax
Terms and Conditions of Sale
REMOVAL NOTES: There is ground level loading only. Please see item notes for any special removal conditions.
SHIPPING: We do not offer shipping for this auction, but you are welcome to make your own arrangements if you choose. Please notify auction company after winning if you are intending to ship so that all needed paperwork can be handled.
NOTES: Please read down for complete terms of auction. There is a 15% Buyers Premium in effect for your purchases. You, or anyone picking up for you, must bring a copy of the paid invoice with you to remove your items. Small items / materials may not be packed, you will need to provide your own boxes, crates and tubs; we do not have any onsite. You will need to bring additional labor, floor dollies, pallet jacks or hand trucks that you may need to assist you in loading your purchases.
Staff is not available to pack, carry or load your purchases; please bring all additional manpower and equipment that you will need to assist you.
If you have any questions or concerns about the removal conditions and time available please call Jennings Auction PRIOR To BIDDING at 717-268-0020 or send an email to email@example.com
SALES TAX: No sales tax.
These are the Terms and Conditions of Sale for this online auction. They consist of this introduction and Thirty-one numbered paragraphs that outline the relationship between you (“the Bidder”) and R.L. Rasmus Auctioneers, Inc., JLR Auctions, Cal Auctions, Peoples Auction, Entrusted Auctions, Farmer Auctions, Auctions in Hawaii, Jennings Auction Group, and RVA Auctions, Bid Now Auctions, Coastal Online Auctions, Allied Auctions, Long Online Auctions, (collectively, “the Auctioneer”). Throughout these Terms and Conditions, the terms “auctioneer,” “we,” “us,” and “our” will refer to the Auctioneer, and the terms “you” and “your” will refer to the Bidder.
If you want to bid in this online auction, you will first have to certify that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Such certification will function as your legal and binding electronic signature. If you choose to make this certification, these Terms and Conditions will become binding both on you and on the Auctioneer, and all parties will be expected to abide by the Terms and Conditions if any issues arise in connection with this sale.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully! They contain important information about the online auction itself and your rights and responsibilities as a bidder.
1. Registration: To gain access to the Auctioneer’s bidding system, you will need to register and obtain a bidder number. You must be eighteen years old or older to register. You agree that all information that you provide during the registration process will be true and accurate. You may be banned from participation in the Auctioneer’s auctions indefinitely should you provide any false information during the registration process.
2. Applying for Tax-Exempt Status: Some bidders may be exempt from payment of applicable taxes. If you wish to apply for tax-exempt status, you must submit a completed copy of the Auctioneer’s tax-exempt form prior to this auction’s closing. You can find the form here. Please note that the Auctioneer requires bidders to submit a new tax-exempt form for every sale. Once you have completed your tax-exempt form, please submit it to the Auctioneer using the online form available at this link. If you do not follow the procedures discussed in this paragraph, the Auctioneer will be unable to consider identifying you as exempt from taxation, and you will have to apply directly to the applicable state for a refund. Please also note that, depending on the state whose sales tax applies, submission of the Auctioneer’s tax exempt form may not be sufficient to entitle you to tax-exempt status. Please review the form and its contents carefully, and contact the Auctioneer with any questions you may have.
3. Deposit: In order for the Auctioneer to process your winning bid, we must have a working Visa or MasterCard associated with your account.
(a) If you associate a credit card with your account: After you have registered for this online auction, the Auctioneer will authorize the credit card you have placed on file for $100.00. This $100.00 deposit is not a charge, only an authorization hold; if you decide not to make any bids during this auction, or if none of your bids are successful, the Auctioneer will not take any money from your account, and the authorization hold on your $100.00 will be lifted in accordance with the procedures of your credit card provider and/or banking institution. If you fail to provide full payment for your purchases, the $100.00 authorization hold will be captured and applied toward your outstanding balance.
(b) If you associate a debit card with your account: After you have registered for this online auction, the Auctioneer will charge your debit card for the amount of $100.00. If you decide not to make any bids during this auction, or if none of your bids are successful, this $100.00 will be refunded to your account.
4. Bidder’s Duty to Update Information: Whether you are a new or returning bidder, you agree that if any of the information associated with your bidder number – including contact information and credit card information – changes at any time prior to, during, or after this sale, you will notify the Auctioneer of the change by updating your bidder profile using this link.
5. Conduct of Sale: All deposits, bids, credits, and fees in this sale will be made and charged in United States Dollars. You agree not to take any action or use any hardware, software, program, or system that would interfere with the orderly conduct of this sale. You further agree not to copy, reproduce, or publically display any content from the Auctioneer’s website without first obtaining written permission from the Auctioneer.
6. Bidder’s Duty to Inspect and Investigate: You acknowledge that the Auction Manager is providing you with the opportunity to inspect the items being offered for sale in this auction. The Auctioneer strongly encourages you to attend the scheduled inspection for this auction, which will take place on the date listed above. If you choose not to attend the scheduled inspection or are in doubt about the condition, completeness, or suitability of a given item, please bid accordingly.
7. Photographs and Descriptions: The Auction Manager regularly posts item descriptions and photographs to aid bidders in the bidding process, and will make every effort to ensure that the descriptions and photographs that we post accurately represent the items being offered for sale. In some photographs, multiple items may appear to be joined as a single unit, however you should not assume that a lot consists of more than one item simply because various items appear connected or are featured in the same photograph. Also understand that, on occasion, the wrong photograph may be displayed for a given item. At all times, you are bidding on items as they are described, not as they appear in any photograph.
8. CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our clients will not assume the cost of your mistakes. You agree that your failure to inspect or otherwise become fully informed about the items offered for sale in this auction will not be grounds for a refusal to pay amounts due, nor for any claim against the Auctioneer.
9. WARRANTY AND CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: ALL LOTS AND ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THIS SALE IS A SALE TO THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY OF “EQUIPMENT” AND “INVENTORY” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. NO ACTION TAKEN BY THE AUCTIONEER OR ITS AGENTS WILL OR IS INTENDED TO CREATE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANY AS TO ANY LOT OR ITEM IN THIS SALE. THE AUCTIONEER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, CONFORMITY WITH ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS OR REQUIREMENTS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, TITLE, OR ANY OTHER STATUTORY OR COMMON LAW WARRANTY. THE AUCTIONEER FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR LIENS OR ENCUMBRANCES THAT MAY ATTACH TO OR BE ASSOCIATED WITH ANY LOTS OR ITEMS. ANY SUCH LIENS AND ENCUMBRANCES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BIDDER TO INVESTIGATE. IT IS BELIEVED THAT ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE ACCURATE, BUT DESCRIPTIONS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. THE AUCTIONEER FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY TECHNOLOGY-RELATED LOCK, IMPEDIMENT, OR ENCUMBRANCE ASSOCIATED WITH ANY LOT OR ITEM. THE AUCTIONEER HAS NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE ANY PASSWORD, LICENSE, TECHNICAL SUPPORT, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGY-RELATED SERVICE, PRODUCT, OR THING ASSOCIATED WITH ANY LOT OR ITEM.
10. Reporting Bidding Errors: You should refresh your browser often to view the most up-to-date bid information, and should carefully review every bid you choose to make before submitting that bid. The Auctioneer will not automatically assume that any bid – even a bid that increases your own, lower bid – was made in error. Many bidders routinely increase their own bids to price an item out of the reach of other bidders. You understand and agree that you will be held responsible for having made all bids that are made using your account information ‒ even when such bids are made in error. If you mistakenly increase your own bid at any time during the auction, or make some other bidding error (e.g. placing your bidder number in the price field), you must immediately contact the Auctioneer using the online form available via this link. Reports of bidding errors must be made via the online web form; phone reports will not be accommodated. In every event, you are responsible for bids submitted using your account and bidder number, including any bids made in error.
11. Timeliness of Bidding Error Reports: If you make a bidding error during this auction, you must identify and report the error before the auction begins to close. The Auctioneer has no obligation to undo bidding errors reported after the auction has begun to close.
12. Bidder’s Duty to Report Fraud: You are responsible for all bids made from your account. If you believe that an unauthorized person has gained access to your account, you must notify the Auctioneer immediately using the online form available via this link. You must also report the incident to the relevant law enforcement authorities and send the Auctioneer a copy of any resulting police report. You understand and agree that if you do not promptly report any suspected fraud to the Auctioneer and to the relevant law enforcement authorities, you will be held personally responsible for all purchases made using your account and bidder number.
13. Changes in Circumstance: All aspects of this auction are subject to change without notice. The Auctioneer reserves the right to – at any time and in the Auctioneer’s sole and absolute discretion – (a) add or remove items from the auction, (b) split or combine lots, (c) add minimum bids or reserve prices, (d) cancel, suspend, extend, or reschedule the sale of an individual item, lot, auction, and/or auction event, (e) make changes to the auction’s closing, inspection, or removal times, or (f) take any other action the Auctioneer deems necessary to effect the fair conduct of this sale or protection of buyers’, sellers’, or other parties’ interests. In the event a seller withdraws an item from this auction prior to the close of the auction, the Auctioneer may leave the item on the catalog and buy the item back on behalf of the seller to establish the Auctioneer’s earned commission and the buyer’s premium due to the Auctioneer from the seller.
14. Closing: The Auctioneer’s online auctions are designed to mimic traditional “live” actions. For this reason, this auction will have a staggered, dynamic closing. You must continuously refresh your browser during the closing process to see the most current activity on your items, both prior to placing your bid and after submitting your bid.
(a) Staggered Closing: This online auction will generally begin to close at a rate of five items per minute, every minute. Items’ closing times will be displayed on the website, but may be extended past their scheduled closing time, as a result of the Auctioneer’s dynamic closing feature.
(b) Dynamic Closing: The closing time of an item is generally extended an additional four minutes whenever a bid is placed within the four minutes leading up to an item’s scheduled closing time.
(c) Group Closing: “group closing feature” where all items will extend when any item received a bid. Items’ closing times will be displayed on the website, but may be extended past their scheduled closing time, as a result of the Auctioneer’s dynamic closing feature.
15. Winning Bids: If you place a bid in this sale, and your bid is determined to be the winning bid, you become obligated to pay for the item that you have won at the price you gave as your bid.
(a) Notification: If you end up placing one or more winning bids in this auction, the Auctioneer will charge your credit card on file and then send you a Paid Sales Receipt. Invoices are not sent as soon as the auction begins closing; they are generally sent out by the end of the business day on which the auction closes. If the Auctioneer is unsuccessful in charging your credit card on file, you will be sent an e-mail with instructions directing you to log in to your profile and update it with another credit card that can be charged. If your credit card information has been updated and you still do not receive your Paid Sales Receipt, be sure to check your Spam or Trash e-mail folders. You are solely responsible for checking your e-mail following the close of the auction to determine what items you have won and for bringing the Paid Sales Receipt to the removal with you. If you do not receive an e-mail identifying you as a winning bidder, it is because the Auctioneer has no record of your having placed a winning bid.
(b) Bid Inquiries: If you believe that you placed a winning bid, but do not receive an e-mailed invoice, you must notify the Auctioneer by means of the online web form and explaining your situation by 9:00 am EST on the day after the auction has closed. You agree that the Auctioneer will be the sole authority regarding the identification of winning bids.
16. Payment: At the conclusion of this auction, the credit card associated with your account will be automatically charged for the full price of your purchases. For this reason, it is imperative that you provide the Auctioneer with a credit card that can bear the weight of all of your purchases at the moment the auction closes. You can update your credit card information at any time by clicking the “My Account” tab and choosing “Update Credit Card.”
(a) Suspension: You understand and agree that if, at the end of this auction, the Auctioneer is twice unable to charge your credit card for the entire amount of your purchases, the Auctioneer may suspend your online bidding privileges indefinitely. The Auctioneer may reinstate suspended accounts in the Auctioneer’s sole and absolute discretion if the suspended bidder remits a $1,000 deposit to be held in escrow for a period of one year.
(b) Chargebacks Prohibited: You agree that you will accept all charges placed on the credit card associated with your account, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts charged in connection with any items you have won and any costs or fees discussed in Paragraphs 17-21 of these Terms and Conditions.
17. Buyer’s Premium: A 15% buyer’s premium is added to every purchase. This means that if your winning bids add up to $100.00, you will be charged $115.00 + sales tax, at checkout.
18. Sales Tax: Sales tax will be collected on items purchased at this auction. Remember: if you are tax exempt, you must follow the procedures discussed in Paragraph 2 to apply for tax-exempt status.
19. Default and Resale: You agree that if, after being declared the winning bidder, you fail to pay for any item that you have won for any reason, your account will be declared in default. If you still fail to pay for any item after being notified of your account’s being in default, you agree that the Auctioneer will have the right to immediately resell your item, and you further agree to pay (a) any cost associated with the resale and (b) any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
20. Picking Up Your Items: You are solely responsible for the safe and timely pick-up and removal of any items you may win at this auction. If you are unable to safely pick up and remove your items during the removal times that have been scheduled for this sale, PLEASE DO NOT BID. The Auctioneer does not ship except when a given item is clearly identified as eligible for shipping, nor does the Auctioneer hold items beyond the published removal times. The Auctioneer is not obligated to issue you a refund if you are unable to pick up and safely remove your items during the published removal times. If a given item is identified as eligible for shipping, please follow the specified instructions to arrange for shipping.
(a) Bidder’s Duty to Remove Items Safely: Again, you are solely responsible for the safe pick-up, removal, and transportation of your items. You agree that the pick-up, removal, and transportation of your items will be solely at your expense and at your risk. You further agree that you will be responsible for any damage that you or any of your agents cause during any preview or removal period, and also agree that the credit card associated with your online account may be charged for any expenses incurred and/or repairs necessary as a result of any damage that you cause.
(b) Release Upon Presentation of Receipt: You understand and agree that the Auction Manager is only obligated to release your items after you or your agent presents a Paid Sales Receipt and satisfactory identification documentation. You further understand and agree that it is your duty to ensure that any agent picking up items on your behalf has a copy of your Paid Sales Receipt to present at the pick-up location. You explicitly authorize the Auction Manager to release your items to any person in possession of your Paid Sales Receipt. No item will be released to any person unless that person presents a Paid Sales Receipt listing the item in question.
(c) Abandonment: You understand and agree that any item that you do not pick up during the published removal times will be considered abandoned. You understand and agree that you will not receive any refund in connection with any item that is considered abandoned, and that you will be charged a reasonable fee for the storage, removal, and/or disposal of any such item.
(d) Discretionary Late Removal Policy: The Auctioneer may, in the Auctioneer’s sole and absolute discretion, allow you to remove an item that you have won at auction at a time beyond the published removal times in exchange for a late removal fee (the “Late Fee”). The Late Fee with respect to any given auction will equal $150 for the first hour during which the Auctioneer agrees to allow items to be removed late, and $50 for every additional hour during which the Auctioneer agrees to allow items to be removed late. For avoidance of doubt, (i) the minimum Late Fee with respect to any given auction is $150, (ii) the Auctioneer is not required to allow the late removal of any item, and (iii) if the Auctioneer does allow for late removal, the Auctioneer is not required to allow for the late removal to continue for any given amount of time, and may set an end time for such late removal in the Auctioneer’s sole and absolute discretion. Any item not removed during the period during which the Auctioneer agrees to allow for late removal will be considered abandoned, pursuant to the terms of the foregoing paragraph.
21. Disposal of Unclaimed Items: In the event you refuse to pay for or abandon any item that you win at auction, the Auction Manager will have the option of reselling, removing, storing, or disposing of the unpaid-for or abandoned item. You understand and agree that you will be personally responsible for all deficiencies – and all legal, collection, transportation, and storage expenses – associated with your delinquent account and/or abandoned items. In the event of resale, you agree to pay any cost associated with the resale as well as any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
22. Claims for Non-Delivery: In the unusual event that an item has been totally mis-described or is unavailable for pickup during the published removal times, you must immediately notify the Auction Manager’s onsite staff of the problem and file a claim for non-delivery within twenty-four hours. You understand and agree that if you fail to make a claim for non-delivery with the Auction Manager’s onsite staff within twenty-four hours of your discovering the problem, your claim for non-delivery will not be honored. Claims for non-delivery must be filed by using the contact form on the website. Your claim must include your invoice number, the item number in question, and must fully describe the nature of the problem that you have identified.
23. Claims and Choice of Venue: Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or to any breach thereof, will be resolved exclusively by a state court having jurisdiction in Fairfax County, Virginia, or in the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, where federal jurisdiction exists. Each party hereby submits to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts. You agree that all claims instituted by you will be litigated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated with any claim made by another party. You agree that any judgments awarded may be applied to and collected from you personally or corporately. Should you file an action contrary to this paragraph, the defending parties may recover reasonable legal fees and costs. Further, if you bring a claim against the Auctioneer and do not prevail, and/or if the Auctioneer takes action against you as a result of your violation of these terms and conditions and is the prevailing party, you agree that you will reimburse the Auctioneer for all reasonable legal fees and costs including reasonable attorney’s fees.
24. Interim or Preliminary Relief: You agree that the Auctioneer may seek interim, preliminary, or injunctive relief without the necessity of any bond or similar deposit in a court having jurisdiction.
25. Suspension of Bidding Privileges: You understand and agree that any violation of these Terms and Conditions — and/or any unsafe or illegal activity during any auction-related event — may result in the Auctioneer’s suspending your online bidding privileges indefinitely. Nothing in this paragraph will limit the Auctioneer’s right to any other remedies at law or in equity.
26. Liability: In all cases, the Auctioneer’s liability, and the liability of the seller of the items in this auction, will be limited to the refund of your purchase price. The Auctioneer will not be liable for any amount in connection with the postponement or cancellation of this auction, or the withdrawal of any item or lot from this auction. In no event will the Auctioneer be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this auction or any related sale or transaction.
(a) No Liability for the Acts of Third Parties: The Auctioneer is not responsible for any action taken by any seller, bidder, or other third party before, during, or after this auction.
(b) No Liability for Site Malfunction: You understand that this auction is online-only, and so relies on devices and programs that may malfunction without warning. You agree that the Auctioneer will not be liable for any error or inconvenience that may be the result of such a malfunction. You further understand and agree that the Auctioneer may void or suspend any sale, or resell any item, if the Auctioneer determines a transaction to have been affected by any site malfunction or human error relating to the site. In no event will the Auction Host have any duty or responsibility to the bidder not directly related to the function of the site.
27. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Auctioneer and its employees, officers, owners, affiliates, agents, and representatives from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and costs, related to, arising from, or associated with you, your agents or representatives – including, but not limited to, personal injury or property damage caused at any sales site or during removal or transportation of items won at auction, any dispute with another bidder, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
28. Limitations: These Terms and Conditions do not – nor are they intended to – create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, or franchisor-franchisee relationship. These Terms and Conditions cannot be altered except in writing by the Auctioneer.
29. Severability: If any term, provision, paragraph, condition, or other portion of this agreement – or the application of these to any person, place, or circumstance – is held to be invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remainder of this agreement and such term, provision, covenant, or condition as applied to other persons, places, and circumstances will remain in full force and effect.
30. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia and/or the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania if auction is being conducted by auction partner Jennings and Grosh, Inc. dba Jennings Auction Group dba Jennings Asset Liquidations and assets are located in Pennsylvania.
31. Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions contain our entire agreement and supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to the same subject matter.
CATALOG TEXT BELOW:
11001 – Aluminum Dunnage 4 ft
11002 – Aluminum Dunnage 4 ft
11003 – Aluminum Dunnage 3 ft
11004 – Aluminum Dunnage 3 ft
11005 – Aluminum Dunnage 3 ft
11006 – Aluminum Dunnage 3 ft
11007 – Sylvania LCD Television 42 Inch with Wall Bracket
11008 – Crathco Triple Beverage Dispenser
11009 – Stainless Steel Table 6 ft with 2 Inch Backsplash and Galvanized Undershelf
11010 – Stainless Steel Table 6 ft with Galvanized Undershelf
11011 – Masterbilt Dipping Cabinet 8-Up, Holds (14) 5-Gallon Tubs
11012 – Lighted Menu Boards with 5 Individual 26 x 27 x 6 Boards
11013 – Curtis Iced Tea Brewer Direct Water Connection, (1) Urn
11014 – Stainless Steel Beverage Counter 9 1/2 Ft Back Counter, 4 Sliding Doors, Cut-Out for Ice / Soda Well (not included, will be removed), Drop-In Sink on Right Side, Legs
11015 – Delfield Pizza Prep Table Double Door, with 3 Wire Shelves, on Casters
11016 – Stainless Steel Wall Shelf 8 ft
11017 – Bakers Pride Pizza Oven Single Deck on Legs
11018 – Stainless Steel Hood Heat only, no filters, for over pizza oven.
11019 – Stainless Steel Grease Hood with Make-Up Air. (2) 10 ft Hoods / Single Ansul System; Sells as One Unit.
11020 – Delfield Sandwich Prep Table 5 Ft Double Door, with 2 Wire Shelves, on Casters
11021 – Stainless Steel Table 4 Ft with Galvanized Undershelf
11022 – Stainless Steel Table 4 Ft with Galvanized Undershelf
11023 – Delfield Sandwich Prep Table 4 Ft Double Door, with 2 Wire Shelves, on Casters
11024 – Stainless Steel Wall Shelf 8 Ft
11025 – Stainless Steel Wall Shelf 6 Ft
11026 – Stainless Steel Wall Shelf 6 Ft
11027 – Stainless Steel Wall Shelf 6 Ft, Light Weight
11028 – Magic Chef Microwave Residential
11029 – APW Chargrill 3 ft
11030 – True 2DR Freezer with 4 Shelves, on Casters
11031 – US Range 6-Burner Standard Oven with 2 Racks, on Legs
11032 – Wolf Regency Flat Grill 4 Ft
11033 – Stainless Steel Equipment Stand 4 Ft with Galvanized Undershelf
11034 – Frymaster Double Flyer with Basket Lifter, Dump Station and Filter Magic II, on Casters
11035 – Steam Table 2-Pan / Single Bath, Single Control, SS Undershelf, Cutting Board
11036 – Wolf Regency Flat Grill 4 Ft
11037 – Stainless Steel Equipment Stand 4 Ft with Galvanized Undershelf
11038 – Hobart 60 Qt Mixer with SS Bowl and Dough Hook, No. 12 Hub; Sells with Phasemaster Rotary Phase Converter
11039 – Meat Grinder Attachement with Pan / Plunger for No. 12 Hub
11040 – Alpha Shredder Attachment for # 12 Hub
11041 – Berkel Automatic Slicer with Sharpener
11042 – Slicer Cheese Tube
11043 – Stainless Steel Equipment Stand 4 Ft with 4 Inch Backsplash and Galvanized Undershelf
11044 – Stainless Steel Table 6 Ft with Galvanized Undershelf, Attached No. 1 Can Opener
11045 – Stainless Steel Equipment Stand Top Plate Plate Only – No Legs
11046 – Scotsman Ice Machine 250lb Capacity on Bin, Air Cooled
11047 – Groen Steam Jacketed Kettle Self Contained
11048 – Stainless Steel Equipment Stand Slide-Out SS Undershelf
11049 – Artic Walk-In Combi-Box Floor with Ramps inBoth Boxes, Single Door Each Unit; Freezer Interior: 6 ft 2 x 8 ft 9 x 7 ft High; Refrigerator Interior: 6 ft 2 x 6 ft 8 x 7 ft High; Box goes through wall, exterior has rubber roof, compressors are mounted on top with cold weather controls.
11050 – Green Coated Wire Rack Shelving 3 Shelves
11051 – Green Coated Wire Rack Shelving 3 Shelves
11052 – Green Coated Wire Rack Shelving 3 Shelves
11053 – Green Coated Wire Rack Shelving 4 Shelves
11054 – Green Coated Wire Rack Shelving 4 Shelves
11055 – Green Coated Wire Rack Shelving 4 Shelves
11056 – Green Coated Wire Rack Shelving 4 Shelves
11057 – Green Coated Wire Rack Shelving 3 Shelves
11058 – Wire Rack Shelving 5 Shelves
11059 – Wire Rack Shelving 4 Shelves
11060 – Waring Commercial Food Prep
11061 – US Slicing Company Stacker-Slicer on Stand
11062 – Advance Stainless Steel Hand Sink Wall Mount with Faucet
11063 – Stainless Steel 3-Bowl Sink with Right and Left Drainboard, Double Faucet
11064 – Wall Mount Wire Shelves 2 Shelves with Wall Bracket
11065 – Wire Shelving 2 Shelves with 2 Posts, Hanging
11066 – Beverage Air Glass Door Refrigerator 4-Shelves
11067 – Dining Room Booths 6 Table Booth Run with (5) Dbl Booths and (2) Single Booths; Oak Booths and Laminate Tables with Oak Edge (5 Wall Mount and 1 Pedestal Table); 48 Inch Booths Finished Both Ends; 48 x 24 Tables; – Sells as One Entire Run
11068 – Dining Room Tables Laminate with Oak Bull Nose Edge and Black Single Pedestal Base
11069 – Dining Room Tables Laminate with Oak Bull Nose Edge and Black Single Pedestal Base
11070 – Metal Frame Dining Room Chairs Brown Finish with Camel Padded Seat
11071 – Metal Frame Dining Room Chairs Brown Finish with Camel Padded Seat
11072 – Metal Frame Barstools Brown Finish with Camel Padded Seat
11073 – Metal Frame Barstools Brown Finish with Camel Padded Seat
11074 – Rubbermaid Highchair Putty Color
11075 – Rubbermaid Highchair Putty Color
11076 – Double Waste Receptacle with Tray Top Black Laminate
11077 – Sign Frame Freestanding
11078 – V S Open Neon Sign
11079 – Pizza Neon Sign
11080 – TEC Electronic Cash Register
11081 – Office Jet Pro All-In-)ne Copy, Scanner, Printer, Fax
11082 – Ingenico Credit Card Swipe with Chip Reader
11083 – Dispenser Lot Straw Dispenser, Lid Divider and 3-Bin Condiment Stand; Sells as One Lot
11084 – RollNap Napkin Dispenser
11085 – Laminate Storage Counter 6 Doors, 4 Inch Backsplash
11086 – Wire Snack Rack 5-Tier
11087 – Wire Snack Rack 5-Tier on Casters
11088 – Adcraft Old Time Soup Kettle with Insert and Hinged Lid
11089 – Adcraft Old Time Soup Kettle with Insert and Hinged Lid
11090 – Hamilton Beach Milkshake Blender 3-Head, (5) SS Cups
11091 – Wearing Commercial Toaster 4-Slice
11092 – Nemco Tomato Slicer
11093 – Nemco Juicer
11094 – Server Products Fudge Pot with Insert and Lid
11095 – Roll Top Stainless Steel Chafer with Water Pan, 2 Inch Food Pan and (2) Sterno Cups
11096 – Roll Top Stainless Steel Chafer with Water Pan, 2 Inch Food Pan and (2) Sterno Cups
11097 – Roll Top Stainless Steel Chafer with Water Pan, 2 Inch Food Pan and (2) Sterno Cups
11098 – Wire Chafer Frames Lot of 3
11099 – Bus Tubs (5) Black 7 Inch and (1) Brown 7 Inch; Sells as One Lot
11100 – Cutting Board Lot White 18 x 24 and Green 12 x 18
11101 – Taylor Digital Portion Scale
11102 – 1/2 Size Aluminum Bun Pans Sells as One Lot of 5 Pcs
11103 – Stainless Steel Food Pans Sells as One Lot to Include: (4) 1/2 x 6; (7) 1/3 x 6; (4) 1/3 x 4 and (2) 1/3 Lids; (1) Full x 1; (2) 8.12 Qt Deli Pans with (4) Lids; Total of 24 Pcs Assorted Sells as One Lot
11104 – 20 Qt Aluminum Brazier
11105 – 12 Qt Aluminum Stock Pot with Lid
11106 – Update Saucepans (1) 2 Qt Aluminum Taper and (1) 4 Qt Stainless Steel with Lid
11107 – Aluminum Dough Pans Stackable, Lot of 16 Straight Sided
11108 – Winco Aluminum Dough Pans 48 oz Stackable, Lot of 20
11109 – Winco Aluminum Dough Pans 48 oz Stackable, Lot of 20
11110 – Poly Food Storage Pans White Poly: (4) 5 Gallon with (3) Lids; (12) 3 1/2 Gallon with (1)2 Lids; Plus Assorted Clear; Sells as One Lot.
11111 – Dipwell Stainless Steel Dipping Well with 3 Dishers
11112 – SanJamar Cup Dispenser Freestanding
11113 – SanJamar Toppings Rail 5 Compartment – Missing 1 Insert
11114 – Batter Dispenser with Stand
11115 – 2 Qt Screened Funnel with Stand
11116 – Assorted Turners Lot of 6 Turners
11117 – White Rolled Edge Dishes 6 5/8 Inch Plate, New in the Box, Lot of 2 Dozen
11118 – White Rolled Edge Dishes 10 Inch Plate, New in the Box, Lot of 1 Dozen
11119 – White Rolled Edge Dishes 5 5/8 Inch x 2 Inch 12 1/2 Oz Nappy Bowl, New in the Box, Lot of 33 Pcs
11120 – White Rolled Edge Dishes Used: (16) 10 Inch Plates; (10) 6 5/8 Inch Plates; (3) 12 1/2 Oz Nappy Bowls; (4) Coffee Mugs; plus (5) other Mugs
11121 – Flatware Assorted 25 pcs
11122 – Kitchen Knives Assorted with (8) Knives; (2) Pizza Cutters; (1) Steel and (1) Sharpener
11123 – Kitchen Utensils Assorted with Tongs, Grill Scraper, Ice Scoop, Bowl Scrapers, Strainers, Ladles, etc.
11124 – Hamilton Beach Residential Blender
11125 – Stainless Steel Bowl Strainer and 12 Ct Muffin Pan
11126 – Pizza Peels Lot of 2
11127 – Pizza Boxes 18 Inch and 16 Inch
11128 – Plumbing Lot with (6) 3/4 and (1) 1 Inch Brass Ball Valves, (9) 3/4 x Flare Adapters, Street Ell(s), etc.
11129 – Miscellaneous Lot Coffee Pot, Sugar Pourers, SS Creamers, Toothpick Dispenser; Sells as One Lot
11130 – Aluminum Pizza Pans Assorted Lot with (7) 18 Inch, (5) 12 Inch and (8) 7 Inch; Sells as One Lot
11131 – Fast Food Trays 14 x 18 Inch, (28) Green and (5) Grey; Sells as One Lot
11132 – Paper Lot Assorted with Napkins, Paper Bags, Plastic Bags, Utensils, Cups, Clear Hinged Take-Out, RediWrap, Jumbo Wrapped Straws, Toilet Paper, Fry Bags, Etc.
11133 – Vintage Gaming Lot with Tiddly Winks, Dart Baseball, English Darts Scoreboard, Canada Games Dartboard, TransoGram Dart Games Spin Whee, and Dart Player Parking Only Sign; Sells as One Lot
11134 – Playing Cards Decorations (4) Wall Hung; Sells as One Lot
11135 – Gaming Boards Backgammon Board, Tic-Tac-Toe (pcs glued on), (2) Cribbage Boards
11136 – Checkerboard Lot Decorative, Lot of 4 (pcs glued to one board)
11137 – Carom Board and Sticks
11138 – Checkerboard Lot Decorative, Lot of 3 (Chinese Checkerboard has glued on marbles)
11139 – Game Board Lot Monopoly, Parchesi (both with glued on pcs) and (2) Scrabble Boards
11140 – Dartboard Lot (1) English, (1) Baseball and (1) American, plus (1) Wood Billards Sign
11141 – Trashcan Lot With (2) Square with Fliptop and (1) Wastebasket with Fliptop
11142 – Trashcan Lot 2 Slim Jims and 1 Square
11143 – 35 Qt Mop Bucket and Wringer with Mop and Wet Floor Sign
11144 – Candy Vending Machine
11145 – Stainless Steel Kitchen Fire Extinguisher
11146 – ABC Fire Extinguisher
11147 – Step Stool