SHORT NOTICE – Industrial Warehouse Equipment
CA150002 – Warehouse Industrial Equipment, Racking, Vidmar Cabinet, Ladders, Tools, Electrical Parts, Metal Cabinets, TONS OF METRO RACKING – BID NOW
Starts Closing AtThursday, January 15, 2015 at 2:07 PM PST
Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 9:00 AM PST
Friday, January 16, 2015 at 8:00 AM PST
Additional Notes, Please Read Carefully
TERMS OF SALE
THIS IS AN INTERNET ONLY AUCTION!
AUCTION CLOSING DATE: Thursday January 15th 2015 beginning at 2:07PM Bidding closes the first item at 2:07PM PST then closes 4 items per minute thereafter to the last item in catalog order.
INSPECT: January 15th 9AM – 1PM
REMOVAL: January 16th 8AM-2PM
“Shipping Assistance” – PAKMAIL La Jolla – 858-456-8573 or http://www.pakmaillajolla.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about bidding? Call Cal Auctions at 619-326-9690 or email at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of Sale
For any questions regarding this auction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-326-9690
These are the Terms and Conditions of Sale for this online auction. They consist of this introduction and twenty-nine numbered paragraphs that outline the relationship between you (“the Bidder”) and R.L. Rasmus Auctioneers, Inc., Auctions in Hawaii, Cal Auctions, Jennings Auction Group, and JLR Auctions (collectively, “the Auctioneer”). Throughout these Terms and Conditions, the terms “auctioneer,” “we,” “us,” and “our” will refer to the Auctioneer, and the terms “you” and “your” will refer to the Bidder.
If you want to bid in this online auction, you will first have to certify that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Such certification will function as your legal and binding electronic signature. If you choose to make this certification, the Terms and Conditions will become binding both on you and on the Auctioneer, and all parties will be expected to abide by the Terms and Conditions if any issues arise in connection with this sale.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully! They contain important information about the online auction itself and your rights and responsibilities as a bidder.
1. Registration: To gain access to the Auctioneer’s bidding system, you will need to register and obtain a bidder number. You must be eighteen years old or older to register. You agree that all information that you provide during the registration process will be true and accurate. You will be banned from participation in the Auctioneer’s auctions indefinitely should you provide any false information during the registration process.
2. Applying for Tax-Exempt Status: Some bidders may be exempt from payment of applicable taxes. If you wish to apply for tax-exempt status, you must submit a completed copy of the Auctioneer’s tax-exempt form prior to this auction’s closing. You can find the form here. Please note that the Auctioneer requires bidders to submit a new tax-exempt form for every sale. Once you have completed your tax-exempt form, please e-mail the form to email@example.com so that we can review your information. If you do not follow the procedures discussed in this paragraph, the Auctioneer will be unable to consider identifying you as exempt from taxation, and you will have to apply directly to the applicable state for a refund. Please also note that, depending on the state whose sales tax applies, submission of the Auctioneer’s tax exempt form may not be sufficient to entitle you to tax-exempt status. Please review the form and its contents carefully, and contact the Auctioneer with any questions you may have.
3. Deposit: In order for the Auctioneer to process your winning bid, we must have a working Visa or MasterCard associated with your account. After you have registered for this online auction, the Auctioneer will authorize the credit card you have placed on file for $100. This $100 deposit is not a charge, only an authorization hold; if you decide not to make any bids during this auction, or if none of your bids are successful, the Auctioneer will not take any money from your account, and the authorization hold on your $100 will be lifted in accordance with the procedures of your credit card provider.
4. Bidder’s Duty to Update Information: Whether you are a new or returning bidder, you agree that if any of the information associated with your bidder number – including contact information and credit card information – changes at any time prior to, during, or after this sale, you will notify the Auctioneer of the change by updating your bidder profile.
5. Conduct of Sale: All deposits, bids, and credits in this sale will be made in United States Dollars. You agree not to use any hardware, software, program, or system that would interfere with the orderly conduct of this sale. You further agree not to copy, reproduce, or publically display any content from the Auctioneer’s website without first obtaining written permission from the Auctioneer.
6. Bidder’s Duty to Inspect and Investigate: You acknowledge that the Auctioneer is providing you with the opportunity to inspect the items being offered for sale in this auction. The Auctioneer strongly encourages you to attend the scheduled inspection for this auction, which will take place on January 23rd 2015- If you choose not to attend the scheduled inspection and are in doubt about the condition, completeness or suitability of a given item, please bid accordingly.
- Photographs and Descriptions: The Auctioneer regularly posts item descriptions and photographs to aid bidders in the bidding process, and we make every effort to ensure that the descriptions and photographs that we post accurately represent the items being offered for sale. In some photographs, multiple items may appear to be joined as a single unit, however you should not assume that a lot consists of more than one item simply because various items appear connected or are featured in the same photograph. Also understand that, on occasion, the wrong photograph may be displayed for a given item. At all times, you are bidding on items as they are described on this website, not as they appear in any photograph.
- CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our clients will not assume the cost of your mistakes. You agree that your failure to inspect or otherwise become fully informed about the items offered for sale in this auction will not be grounds for a refusal to pay amounts due to the Auctioneer nor for any claim against the Auctioneer.
7. WARRANTY AND CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: ALL LOTS AND ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THIS SALE IS A SALE TO THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY OF “EQUIPMENT” AND “INVENTORY” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. NO ACTION TAKEN BY THE AUCTIONEER OR ITS AGENTS IS INTENDED TO CREATE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANY AS TO ANY LOT OR ITEM IN THIS SALE. THE AUCTIONEER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, CONFORMITY WITH ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS OR REQUIREMENTS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, TITLE, OR ANY OTHER STATUTORY OR COMMON LAW WARRANTY. IT IS BELIEVED THAT ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE ACCURATE DESCRIPTIONS ARE NOT GUARAUNTEED.
8. When You Have Been Outbid: If you are outbid during the course of this auction, you will be notified by email. You can review your bids at any time using the Auctioneer’s “Review Bids” feature; items on which you have been outbid will be clearly marked.
9. Reporting Bidding Errors: You should carefully review every bid you choose to make before submitting that bid. The Auctioneer will not automatically assume that any bid – even a bid that increases your own, lower bid – was made in error. Many bidders routinely increase their own bids to price an item out of the reach of other bidders. If you mistakenly increase your own bid at any time during the auction, or make some other bidding error (e.g. placing your bidder number in the price field), you must immediately contact the Auctioneer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Reports of bidding errors must be made via e-mail; phone reports will not be accommodated.
10. Timeliness of Bidding Error Reports: If you make a bidding error during this auction, you must identify and report the error before the auction begins to close. The Auctioneer will not undo bidding errors reported after the auction has begun to close.
11. Bidder’s Duty to Report Fraud: You are responsible for all bids made from your account. If you believe that an unauthorized person has gained access to your account, you must notify the Auctioneer immediately by sending an e-mail to email@example.com You must also report the incident to the relevant law enforcement authorities and send the Auctioneer a copy of any resulting police report. You understand and agree that if you do not promptly report any suspected fraud to the Auctioneer and to the relevant law enforcement authorities, you will be held personally responsible for all purchases made using your account and bidder number.
12. Changes in Circumstance: All aspects of this auction are subject to change without notice. The Auctioneer reserves the right to – at any time – (1) add or remove items from the auction, (2) split or combine lots, (3) add minimum bids or reserve prices, (4) cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule the sale of an individual item, lot, auction, and/or auction event, (5) make changes to the auction’s closing, inspection, or removal times, or (6) take any other action the Auctioneer deems necessary to effect the fair conduct of this sale or protection of buyers’, sellers’, or other parties’ interests. In the event a seller withdraws an item from this auction prior to the close of the auction, the Auctioneer may leave the item on the catalog and buy the item back on behalf of the seller to establish the Auctioneer’s earned commission and the buyer’s premium due to the Auctioneer from the seller.
13. Closing: the Auctioneer’s online auctions are designed to mimic traditional “live” actions. For this reason, this auction will have a staggered, dynamic closing.
- Staggered Closing: This online auction will automatically begin to close at a rate of five items per minute, every minute. Items’ closing times may be extended past their scheduled closing time, however, as a result of the Auctioneer’s dynamic closing feature.
- Dynamic Closing: The closing time of an item is automatically extended an additional four minutes whenever a bid is placed within the four minutes leading up to an item’s scheduled closing time.
14. Winning Bids: If you place a bid in this sale, and your bid is determined to be the winning bid, you become obligated to pay for the item that you have won at the price you gave as your bid.
- Notification: If you end up placing one or more winning bids in this auction, the Auctioneer will contact you by e-mail to let you know which items you have won. This e-mail notification will be the only contact you receive from the Auctioneer about your winning bids; this means that you are responsible for checking your e-mail following the close of the auction to determine what items you have won. If you do not receive an e-mail identifying you as a winning bidder, it is because the Auctioneer has no record of your having placed a winning bid.
- Bid Inquiries: If you believe that you placed a winning bid, but do not receive an e-mail, you must notify the Auctioneer by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org your situation by 9:00am on the day after of the auction has closed. You agree that the Auctioneer will be the sole authority regarding the identification of winning bids.
15. Payment: At the conclusion of this auction, the credit card associated with your account will be automatically charged for the full price of your purchases. For this reason,it is imperative that you provide the Auctioneer with a credit card that can bear the weight of all of your purchases at the moment the auction closes. You can update your credit card information at any time by clicking the “My Account” tab and choosing “Update Credit Card.”
- Suspension: You understand and agree that if, at the end of this auction, the Auctioneer is twice unable to charge your credit card for the entire amount of your purchases, the Auctioneer will suspend your online bidding privileges indefinitely. The Auctioneer will only reinstate suspended accounts if the suspended bidder hands over a $1,000 deposit to be held in escrow for a period of one year.
- Chargebacks Prohibited: You agree that you will accept all charges placed on the credit card associated with your account, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts charged in connection with any items you have won and any costs or fees discussed in Paragraphs 18-20 of these Terms and Conditions.
16. Buyer’s Premium: A 15% buyer’s premium is added to every purchase. This means that if your winning bids add up to $100, you will be charged $115 at checkout.
17. Sales Tax: Sales tax will be collected on items purchased at this auction. Remember: if you are tax exempt, you must follow the procedures discussed in Paragraph 2 to apply for tax-exempt status.
18. Default and Resale: You agree that if, after being declared the winning bidder, you fail to pay for any item that you have won for any reason, your account will be declared in default. If you still refuse to pay for any item after being notified of your account’s being in default, you agree that the Auctioneer will have the right to immediately resell your item, and you further agree to pay (1) any cost associated with the resale and (2) any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
19. Picking Up Your Items: You are solely responsible for the safe and timely pick-up and removal of any items you may win at this auction. If you are unable to safely pick up and remove your items during the removal times that have been scheduled for this sale, PLEASE DO NOT BID. The Auctioneer does not ship, nor does the Auctioneer hold items beyond the published removal times. The Auctioneer will not issue you a refund if you are unable to pick up and safely remove your items during the published removal times.
- Bidder’s Duty to Remove Items Safely: Again, you are solely responsible for the safe pick-up, removal, and transportation of your items. You agree that the pick-up, removal, and transportation of your items will be solely at your expense and at your risk. You further agree that you will be responsible for any damage that you or any of your agents cause during any preview or removal period, and also agree that the credit card associated with your online account will be charged for any expenses incurred and/or repairs necessary as a result of any damage that you cause.
- Release Upon Presentation of Receipt: You understand and agree that the Auctioneer will release your items only after you or your agent presents a sales receipt generated by the Auctioneer stating that your account is paid in full. You further understand and agree that it is your duty to ensure that any agent picking up items on your behalf has a copy of your paid sales receipt to present at the pick-up location. You explicitly authorize the Auctioneer to release your items to any person in possession of your paid sales receipt. No item will be released to any person unless that person presents a paid sales receipt listing the item in question.
- Abandonment: You understand and agree that any item that you do not pick up during the published removal times will be considered abandoned. You understand and agree that you will be charged a reasonable fee for the storage, removal, and/or disposal of any item that is considered abandoned.
20. Disposal of Unclaimed Items: In the event you refuse to pay for or abandon any item that you win at auction, the Auctioneer will have the option of reselling, removing, storing, or disposing of the unpaid-for or abandoned item. You understand and agree that you will be personally responsible for all deficiencies – and all legal-, collection-, transportation-, and storage expenses – associated with your delinquent account and/or abandoned items. In the event of resale, you agree to pay any cost associated with the resale as well as any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
21. Non-Delivery: In the unusual event that an item has been totally misdescribed or is unavailable for pickup during the published removal times, you must immediately notify the Auctioneer’s onsite staff of the problem and file a claim for non-delivery within twenty-four hours. You understand and agree that if you fail to make a claim for non-delivery within twenty-four hours of your discovering the problem, your claim for non-delivery will not be honored. Claims for non-delivery may be filed by replying to the e-mail that informed you of your winning binds. Your claim must fully describe the nature of the problem that you have identified.
22. Claims and Choice of Venue: Any claim or controversy out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or to any breach thereof, will be settled either (1) in Fairfax County, Virginia’s Small Claims Court, if the claim in question amounts to less than $5,000, or (2) by means of arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, if the claim in question amounts to more than $5,000. In the event of arbitration, judgments upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction. You agree that all claims will be litigated or arbitrated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated with any claim made by another party. Venue in every case will be Fairfax County, Virginia. You agree that any judgments awarded may be applied to and collected from you personally or corporately. Should any party file an action contrary to this paragraph, the counterparty may recover reasonable legal fees and costs. Further, if you bring a claim against the Auctioneer and do not prevail, you agree that you will reimburse the Auctioneer for all reasonable legal fees and costs.
23. Interim or Preliminary Relief: Notwithstanding the contents of Paragraph 22 of these Terms and Conditions, you agree that the Auctioneer may seek interim or preliminary relief in a court having jurisdiction in order to protect any rights or property that the Auctioneer may have pending arbitration or litigation.
24. Liability: In all cases, the Auctioneer’s liability, and the liability of the seller of the items in this auction, will be limited to the refund of your purchase price. The Auctioneer will not be liable for any amount in connection with the postponement or cancellation of this auction, or the withdrawal of any item or lot from this auction. In no event will the Auctioneer be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this auction or any related sale or transaction.
- No Liability for the Acts of Third Parties: The Auctioneer is not responsible for any action taken by any seller, bidder, or other third party before, during, or after this auction.
- No Liability for Site Malfunction: You understand that this auction is online-only, and so relies on devices and programs that may malfunction without warning. You agree that the Auctioneer will not be liable for any error or inconvenience that may be the result of such a malfunction. You further understand and agree that the Auctioneer may void or suspend any sale, or resell any item, if the Auctioneer determines a transaction to have been affected by any site malfunction.
25. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Auctioneer and its employees, officers, owners, affiliates, agents, and representatives from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and costs, related to, arising from, or associated with you, your agents or representatives – including, but not limited to, personal injury or property damage caused at any sales site or during removal or transportation of items won at auction, any dispute with another bidder, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
26. Limitations: These Terms and Conditions do not – nor are they intended to – create any agency-, partnership-, joint venture-, employer-employee-, or franchisor-franchisee relationship. These Terms and Conditions cannot be altered except in writing by the Auctioneer.
27. Severability: If any term, provision, paragraph, condition, or other portion of this agreement – or the application of these to any person, place, or circumstance – is held to be invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remainder of this agreement and such term, provision, covenant or condition as applied to other persons, places and circumstances will remain in full force and effect.
28. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
29. Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions contain our entire agreement and supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to the same subject matter
|99991.||AUCTIONEERS NOTE – PLEASE REGISTER EARLY – WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO EXPERIENCE DELAYS OR PROBLEMS AT REGISTRATION. REGISTER NOW SO YOU DO NOT MISS ITEMS WHEN THE AUCTION BEGINS!|
|99992.||AUCTIONEERS NOTE – USE THE MAXBID FEATURE. JUST ENTER YOUR MAXIMUM PRICE WHEN BIDDING, AND MAXBID WILL BID ON YOUR BEHALF – USING ONLY WHAT IT NEEDS TO KEEP YOU THE ‘WINNER’. THE MAXBID FEATURE IS THE SUREST WAY TO WIN THE ITEMS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE PRICE. THE MAXBID FEATURE IS PARTICULARLY USEFUL WHEN YOU ARE BIDDING ON MULTIPLE ITEMS OR IN AN EVENT WITH 100?S OR 1000?S OF LOTS..|
|99993.||AUCTIONEERS NOTE – *** PLEASE NOTE – WE ARE USING EXTENSION SELLING GROUPS FOR THIS AUCTION TO ASSURE ITEMS IN THE SAME CATEGORY WHICH ARE COMPLIMENTARY CLOSE TOGETHER. BIDDING ON ANY ONE OF THE ASSETS IN THAT GROUP WILL NOW AUTOMATICALLY EXTEND THE BIDDING ON ALL ASSETS IN THAT GROUP. WHEN NO MORE BIDDING HAS OCCURRED ON ANY ASSETS IN A GROUP FOR THE SPECIFIED TIME, THEN BIDDING ON ALL ASSETS IN THAT GROUP WILL CLOSE SIMULTANEOUSLY.|
|10441.||TOOL CHEST STAINLESS STEEL, 42X61X18, ON WHEELS
|10442.||TOOL CHEST 27X43X18, ON WHEELS
|10443.||TOOL CHEST 2 TIER, 26X20X17 AND 26X43X18, ON WHEELS
|10444.||STAINLESS PREP TABLE WITH CUTTING BOARD REMOVABLE TOP PIECES, LIKE NEW CONDITION, 96X32X40|
|10445.||STAINLESS PREP TABLE SANI SAFE 72X26X35H
|10446.||STAINLESS PREP TABLE 96X31X36, CORNER DINGED
|10450.||SAFE S&G DIAL, HAVE COMBO, 16WX16DX26H
|10451.||SAFE SUN SAFES, FIRE PROOF, 24X20X43, HAVE COMBO, ON CASTERS
|10452.||BAND SAW DELTA METAL BAND SAW – ON CASTERS, TURNS ON, 110V
|10453.||LAMINATOR LAMINEX 26 INCH WIDE, GETS HOT, 110V, ROLLERS MOVE, FOOT PEDAL
|10240.||STORAGE STANLEY VIDMAR CABINETS (10) DRAWER, INCLUDES CONTENTS, PLEASE SEE PHOTOS, 30W X 59H X 28D
|10235.||STORAGE OVERLAND DATA METAL STORAGE CABINET, (3) SHELF, NO KEY, 36W X 78H X 24D
|10236.||STORAGE STRONG HOLD (4) SHELF, LOCKABLE, NO KEY, 48W X 78H X 26D
|10237.||STORAGE (4) SHELF, LOCKABLE, NO KEY, 36W X 84 X 18D
|10238.||STORAGE (4) SHELF, LOCKABLE, NO KEY, 36W X 84H X 24D
|10239.||STORAGE (4) SHELF, LOCKABLE, NO KEY, 36W X 78H X 24D
|10385.||COMPUTER EQUIPMENT DYNA PRO PC MODEL DPS 9000 PORTABLE PRO SYSTEM, ROLLING PORTABLE CASE
|10386.||VIDEO EQUIPMENT FSI MODEL PRISM DS BLEM AUTOMATIC BATTERY CHARGER MODEL PSC 12800A, PORTA BRACE, (2) RECHARGEABLE LEAD ACID BATTERIES, ONE LOT
|10201.||RACK METRO SUPER ERECTA SHELF 42W X 69H X 24D, ON CASTERS|
|10202.||RACK METRO SUPER ERECTA SHELF 42W X 69H X 24D|
|10203.||RACK METRO SUPER ERECTA SHELVING 36W X 69H X 24D, ON CASTERS|
|10205.||RACK NEXEL (4) TIER, ON CASTERS, .36W X 69H X 24D|
|10206.||RACK NEXEL (4) TIER, ON CASTERS, 36W X 69H X 24D|
|10207.||RACK NEXEL (4) TIER, ON CASTERS, 36W X 69H X 24D|
|10208.||RACK NEXEL (4) TIER, ON CASTERS, 36W X 69H X 24D|
|10209.||RACK NEXEL (4) TIER, ON CASTERS, 36W X 69H X 24D|
|10211.||RACK NEXEL (4) TIER, ON CASTERS, 36W X 69H X 24D|
|10212.||RACK METRO SUPER ERECTA SHELVING (3) TIER, ON CASTERS, 36W X 69H X 24D|
|10213.||RACK (3) TIER, ON CASTERS, 36W X 69H X 24D|
|10214.||RACK NEXEL (4) TIER, ON CASTERS, 36W X 69H X 24D|
|10215.||RACK (4) TIER, ON CASTERS, 36W X 69H X 24D|
|10217.||RACK NEXEL (3) TIER, ON CASTERS, 36W X 69H X 24D|
|10220.||RACK NEXEL (2) TIER, ON CASTERS, 36W X 32H X 18D|
|10221.||RACK METRO SUPER ERECTA SHELVING (6) TIER, ON CASTERS, 42W X 60H X 24D
|10223.||RACK METRO SUPER ERECTA SHELVING CAGED, LOCKING, ON CASTERS, CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED, (5) TIER, 62W X 68H X 27D
|10224.||RACK NEXEL CAGED, ON CASTERS, (3) TIER, CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED, 62W X 70H X 27D
|10225.||RACK METRO SUPER ERECTA SHELVING CAGED, ON CASTERS, CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED, (6) TIER, 62W X 68H X 27D
|10226.||RACK METRO SUPER ERECTA SHELVING (2) TIER, ON CASTERS, 38W X 40H X 24D|
|10227.||WORKBENCH MAYLINE MODEL E LAN ON CASTERS, (4) TIER, 48W X 76H X 32D|
|10228.||WORKBENCH MAYLINE MODEL E LAN ON CASTERS, (4) TIER, 48W X 76H X 32D|
|10229.||WORKBENCH ELECTRIC, (3) TIER WORKBENCH WITH OVERHEAD LIGHT, 72W X 77H X 32D
|10230.||RACK NEXEL (2) TIER, ON CASTERS, 36W X 34H X 24D|
|10231.||CART STANDRIDGE GRANITE CORP. ON CASTERS, 38W X 36H X 22D
|10232.||CART MOJAVE GRANITE TOP CART, 24W X 36H X 18D
|10233.||CART RUBBERMAID (3) TIER, ON CASTERS, POLY, 44W X 32H X 25D|
|10234.||CART LINCO ON CASTERS, METAL CART FOR CONDUIT AND WOOD PIECES, 72W X 58H X 36D|
|10241.||RACK ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS INCLUDE METRO AND NEXEL, A SINGLE PALLET OF RACKING PARTS, APPROXIMATELY (9) SHELVES, 42W X 24D, APPROXIMATELY (19) SHELVES 35W X 24D, APPROXIMATELY (23) POLES 69 INCHES LONG, ONE LOT,|
|10242.||(2) SAFETY SIGNS (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10243.||(2) SAFETY ZEE MEDICAL FIRST RESPONDER KIT, ASSORTED FIRST AID SUPPLIES, SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS
|10244.||HEALTH ZEE MEDICAL FIRST AID CONTAINER, EMPTY, WITH ASSORTED FIRST AID ITEMS, SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS
|10245.||HEALTH ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS, SAFETY EQUIPMENT, INCLUDES EAR PLUGS, SIGHT SAVERS, RESPIRATORS, SPLINTS, ORANGE REFLECTIVE VEST, ONE LOT|
|10246.||(25) PARTS SLOAN MODEL 4LW52 AND 5P211 DIAPHRAGM REPAIR KIT, URINAL FLUSH O METER REPAIR KIT
|10247.||PARTS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, AIR TOOL METERS, AND VALVES, ONE LOT|
|10248.||PARTS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, AIR TOOL PARTS, INCLUDING NEEDLE VALVES, FLUID CONNECTORS, HOSE BARBS, AND SURE FIRE MODEL T655, ONE LOT|
|10335.||(2) POWER TOOLS KOLVER MODEL ACC2210 DIRECT PLUG IN SCREW DRIVER
|10336.||(2) POWER TOOLS KOLVER MODEL ACC2210 DIRECT PLUG IN SCREW DRIVER
|10337.||(2) POWER TOOLS KOLVER MODEL ACC2210 DIRECT PLUG IN SCREW DRIVER
|10338.||(2) POWER TOOLS KOLVER MODEL ACC2210 DIRECT PLUG IN SCREW DRIVER
|10339.||(2) POWER TOOLS KOLVER MODEL ACC2210 PLUG IN ELECTRIC SCREW DRIVER, ELECTRICAL TAPE TOWARDS HEAD OF TOOL (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10340.||(2) POWER TOOLS KOLVER MODEL ACC2210 PLUG IN ELECTRIC SCREW DRIVER, ELECTRICAL TAPE TOWARDS HEAD OF TOOL (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10341.||(2) POWER TOOLS KOLVER MODEL ACC2210 PLUG IN ELECTRIC SCREW DRIVER, ELECTRICAL TAPE TOWARDS HEAD OF TOOL (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10342.||POWER TOOLS KOLVER MODEL FAB12RE FR LEVEL START INLINE DRIVER|
|10249.||(4) TOOLS LIFTALL MODEL 3KN66 NEW (BID PRICE X 4)|
|10447.||AIR TANK WITH DOLLY, NON FLAM GAS, ASSUME EMPTY
|10448.||AIR TANK WITH DOLLY, NITROGEN, ASSUME EMPTY
|10449.||AIR TANK 2 TANKS WITH DOLLY, OXYGEN, ACETYLENE, ASSUME EMPTY
|10250.||(7) TOOLS GIANT FOOT MODEL 4JG44 NEW (BID PRICE X 7)|
|10251.||LOCKS MASTER LOCK MODEL V660 APPROXIMATELY (21), ONE LOT|
|10252.||(2) TOOLS WILTON MODEL 404 C CLAMP, IN BOX (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10253.||(3) TOOLS WERA MODEL 7466 (1) MISCELLANEOUS MODEL, MANUAL DRIVERS, ONE HAS DAMAGE (BID PRICE X 3)|
|10257.||(2) TOOLS MILWAUKEE AND MAKITA PORTABLE TOOLS CASES
|10261.||TOOLS ROUND UP MODEL 020P1 BUG SPRAYER, 2 GALLON|
|10265.||TOOLS MOUNTZ MODEL S 320 TORQUE TESTER, SEEMS TO BE OUT OF SERVICE|
|10266.||TOOLS MOUNTZ MODEL TL251 TORQUE LAB ANALYZER|
|10292.||(5) TOOLS ARROW MODEL AP10 4 GLUE STICKS, NEW, (12) COUNT (BID PRICE X 5)|
|10310.||TOOLS GS MODEL 3800VHD/ESD 12 BARCODE SCANNER|
|10325.||TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, ASSORTED STYLE NAILS, APPROXIMATELY (13) BOXES, ONE LOT|
|10326.||TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, BOLT BIN INCLUDES MACHINE SCREWS, BRACKETS, ETC., ONE LOT|
|10327.||(4) TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, BOLT BINS, FLAT END SCREWS, IN TOOL ORGANIZER (BID PRICE X 4)|
|10329.||TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, ZIP TIES, ASSORTED SIZES, APPROXIMATELY (8) BAGS, ONE LOT|
|10334.||TOOLS PORTER CABLE MODEL 637E.H.D. TIGER SAW, COMES WITH BLADES|
|10343.||(4) TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, INCLUDES (2) MANUAL RIVETER, (2) FLASHLIGHTS, BRUSH, COMES IN 14 INCH PRO BOX (BID PRICE X 4)|
|10344.||(9) POWER TOOLS MILWAUKEE ASSORTED MODELS, INCLUDES (5) 12 VOLT BATTERIES, (2) BATTERY CHARGERS, (1) 3/8 INCH DRIVER DRILL (BID PRICE X 9)|
|10345.||POWER TOOLS MILWAUKEE CATALOG 6539 1 CORDLESS SCREW DRIVER WITH CHARGER|
|10346.||POWER TOOLS MASTER APPLIANCE MODEL PH 1100 HEAT GUN|
|10347.||POWER TOOLS HOT SPOT MODEL TC WELDER VISE ATTACHMENT|
|10348.||(20) TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, INCLUDES ABRASIVE WHEEL BITS, CIRCULAR CUTOFF BLADES (BID PRICE X 20)|
|10349.||TOOLS DEWALT MODEL UNKOWN ASSORTED DRILL BITS, ASSORTED SIZES, ONE LOT|
|10350.||POWER TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, (2) SOLDERING STATIONS, SOLDERING WIRE, SPOOL VISE ATTACHMENT, ONE LOT|
|10351.||(2) TOOLS DAYTON MODEL 3JT65 AIR HOSE, 50 FT, 1/4 INCH FITTING, NEW (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10352.||(2) TOOLS DAYTON MODEL 3JT63 AIR HOSE, 25 FT, 1/4 INCH FITTING, NEW (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10353.||(2) TOOLS DAYTON MODEL 3JT63 AIR HOSE, 25 FT, 1/4 INCH FITTING, NEW (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10354.||(3) TOOLS DAYTON MODEL 3JT63 AIR HOSE, 25 FT, 1/4 INCH FITTING, NEW (BID PRICE X 3)|
|10254.||PARTS MISCELLANEOUS HOOKS AND ROPE BRACKETS, ONE LOT|
|10255.||PARTS DOCAP HITCH PINS|
|10256.||PARTS NIBCO WROT COPPER COUPLINGS, (6) BOXES, ONE LOT|
|10258.||PARTS (2) STEEL WIRE, (2) CHAINS, ONE LOT|
|10259.||(7) AUTO PARTS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, V BELTS (BID PRICE X 7)|
|10260.||HEALTH ANSUL CENTRY MODEL A05 DRY CHEMICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHER, CHARGED|
|10262.||OFFICE SUPPLIES HOLMES MODEL HFH 501 AIR HEATER, ELECTRIC|
|10263.||OFFICE SUPPLIES HEWLETT PACKARD MODEL 1012 LASER JET PRINTER|
|10264.||(8) OFFICE SUPPLIES ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, HP PRINTER INK, 78 PLUS, TRI COLOR, 45 BLACK, (2), AND RICO CYAN, EVOLIS CLEANING SUPPLY COLOR RIBBON
|10267.||(3) ELECTRICAL TRIPP.LITE MODEL RS 1215 20 POWER TAP, MOUNTABLE (BID PRICE X 3)|
|10268.||(2) ELECTRICAL WIREMOLD MODEL UL218BD POWER TAPS (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10269.||(7) ELECTRICAL ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, POWER TAPS (BID PRICE X 7)|
|10270.||(4) ELECTRICAL CAROL CATALOG 00690 63 04 EXTENSION CORDS, (3) GROUNDED OUTLETS, (3) NEW, (1) USED (BID PRICE X 4)|
|10271.||(2) ELECTRICAL HILTI MODEL 00255089 HEAVY DUTY ADAPTER (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10272.||(4) ELECTRICAL CAROL EXTENSION CORDS, (3) PRONG ENDS (BID PRICE X 4)|
|10273.||ELECTRICAL CABLE ENDS|
|10274.||ELECTRICAL LEVITRON CONNECTORS, CAT CX63-64C|
|10275.||ELECTRICAL ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, WIRE ENDS, TERMINALS, SOME NEW IN PACKAGE AND SOME LOOSE, APPROXIMATELY (8) BAGS, ONE LOT|
|10276.||(8) ELECTRICAL HUBBELL MODEL 20A RECEPTICLES (BID PRICE X 8)|
|10277.||(14) ELECTRICAL HUBBELL MODEL HBL2333 CONNECTOR BODIES, NEW IN BOX (BID PRICE X 14)|
|10278.||(6) ELECTRICAL HUBBELL MODEL HBL2721 INSULGRIP TWIST LOCK PLUG, IN BOX (BID PRICE X 6)|
|10279.||(17) ELECTRICAL HUBBELL MODEL HBL2333 CONNECTOR BODIES (BID PRICE X 17)|
|10280.||(18) ELECTRICAL HUBBELL MODEL HBL5269C CONNECTOR BODIES (BID PRICE X 18)|
|10281.||(18) ELECTRICAL HUBBELL MODEL HBL2333 CONNECTOR BODIES (BID PRICE X 18)|
|10282.||(14) ELECTRICAL HUBBELL ASSORTED MODELS, PLUG INSULGRIP, 2 POLE, 3 WIRE GROUNDING (BID PRICE X 14)|
|10283.||(17) ELECTRICAL HUBBELL ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, PLUG INSULGRIP, 2 POLE, 3 WIRE GROUNDING (BID PRICE X 17)|
|10284.||(12) ELECTRICAL HUBBELL MODEL HBL2333 CONNECTOR BODIES, NEW IN BOX (BID PRICE X 12)|
|10285.||(12) ELECTRICAL HUBBELL ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, CONNECTOR BODIES AND PLUG INSULGRIPS, (1) 4 PRONG, APPROXIMATELY (11) MISCELLANEOUS (BID PRICE X 12)|
|10286.||ELECTRICAL ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, INCLUDES WIRE SPOOL, PLASTIC COVERS, FIXTURE MOUNT, SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS, ONE LOT|
|10287.||ELECTRICAL ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, INCLUDES BREAKERS, WIRE SPOOLS, FUSES, SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS, ONE LOT|
|10288.||ELECTRICAL ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, SWITCHES, METAL COVERS, CONTACT BLOCKS, ONE LOT|
|10289.||(11) SAFETY ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, CAUTION TAPE, APPROXIMATELY (15) ROLLS, NEW (BID PRICE X 11)|
|10290.||TAPE ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, ASSORTED TAPE, NEW AND USED, INCLUDING SEAL TAPE, ONE LOT|
|10291.||(12) TAPE NON STICK TAPE, (12) ROLLS, NEW, ORANGE GLO (BID PRICE X 12)|
|10293.||(2) LIGHTING ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, OUTDOOR WORK LIGHTS (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10294.||(3) LIGHTING LUMA PRO MODEL 5X409B PORTABLE FLORESCENT HAND LAMPS (BID PRICE X 3)|
|10295.||LIGHTING DEWALT MODEL DW919 RECHARGEABLE LIGHT|
|10296.||LIGHTING ASSORTED MAKES AND MOTELS, ASSORTED FLORESCENT LAMPS, HALOGEN LAMPS, BALLASTS, ALL NEW IN BOXES, ONE LOT
|10297.||(30) LIGHTING GE ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, FLORESCENT LIGHTS, IN BOXES, APPROXIMATELY (21) IN BOXES, UV CONTROLS
|10298.||(9) LIGHTING PHILLIPS MODEL PL L FLORESCENT LIGHTS, IN BOX (BID PRICE X 9)|
|10299.||(49) LIGHTING PHILLIPS MODEL PL L IN BOX
|10300.||(8) LIGHTING GE MODEL F40 FLORESCENT LAMPS, PIN BASE, NEW IN BOX
|10301.||LAB EQUIPMENT QUEST TECHNOLOGIES MODEL 2700 IMPULSE SOUND LEVEL METER|
|10302.||LAB EQUIPMENT MANNIX MODEL Q258293 HOT WIRE ANEMOMETER|
|10303.||LAB EQUIPMENT MITUTOYO MODEL 99MAC001B DIAL DEPTH GAUGE|
|10304.||LAB EQUIPMENT COLE PARMER MODEL 3312 40 CELCIUS PSYCHROMETER, MISSING MANY PARTS|
|10305.||(2) PHOTO EQUIPMENT KODAK AND SONY MODEL DC210 AND MVC FD200 DIGITAL CAMERAS (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10306.||PHOTO EQUIPMENT VELBON MODEL CX570 TRIPOD|
|10307.||COMPUTER SUPPLIES ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, INCLUDES CONTROLLER BOARD CONNECTORS, GENERAL ADAPTERS, HD TERMINATORS, MISCELLANEOUS SOFTWARE, ONE LOT|
|10308.||LAB EQUIPMENT EXTECH INSTRUMENTS MODEL EA20 EASY VIEW HYGRO THERMOMETER|
|10309.||SECURITY PELCO MODEL EM1450 SECURITY CAMERA, MOUNTABLE BASE
|10311.||(2) COMPUTER EQUIPMENT NETGEAR MODEL FS524 AND FVS318 FAST ETHERNET SWITCH AND VPN FIREWALL
|10312.||COMPUTER EQUIPMENT ANDATACO MODEL XXXXXX A3XXXX|
|10313.||OFFICE SUPPLIES ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, INCLUDES BINDER CLIPS, TAPE DISPENSER, BAGS, CLOCKS, PAPER ORGANIZER, ONE LOT|
|10314.||(15) STORAGE FUJI FILM MODEL LTO ULTRIUM 3 NEW (BID PRICE X 15)|
|10315.||(10) STORAGE QUAMTOM MODEL VS1 80/160 GIGABYTE, NEW (BID PRICE X 10)|
|10316.||(16) STORAGE MAXELL MODEL ULTRIUM LTO 2 200/400 GIGABYTE (BID PRICE X 16)|
|10317.||(4) STORAGE ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, INCLUDES (2) 800 GIGABYTE, (1) 400/800 GIGABYTE, (1) CLEANING CARTRIDGE (BID PRICE X 4)|
|10318.||STORAGE ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS AND SIZE, TAPE CARTRIDGES, OPEN, APPROXIMATELY (50), ONE LOT|
|10319.||(7) COMPUTER EQUIPMENT WESTERN DIGITAL AND DESKSTAR MODEL WD2003FYYS AND MODEL HDS724040KLSA80 HARD DRIVE (BID PRICE X 7)|
|10320.||STORAGE ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, PLASTIC BAGS, SOME NEW AND SOME USED, SILVER METALLIC STYLE, BLUE AND PINK, ONE LOT|
|10321.||ELECTRICAL ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, COMPUTER POWER CABLES, RIBBON CABLES, MICRO CHIPS, KEYBOARDS, MISCELLANEOUS WIRE, ONE LOT|
|10322.||CLEANING SUPPLIES ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, INCLUDES SIMPLE GREEN, ALCOHOL DEGREASER, THREAD LOCKER, WD40, SEMI GLOSS, BUG SPRAY, ONE LOT|
|10323.||SECURITY ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, ASSORTED KEYS, ONE LOT|
|10324.||(2) ELECTRICAL ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, BATTERIES, ALKALINE BATTERIES, NEW (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10328.||(11) STORAGE OVERLAND STORAGE MODEL DX1 SNAPSERVER
|10330.||(7) BATHROOM EQUIPMENT KIMBERLY CLARK AND SPARTAN MODEL 09707 (1) TOWEL DISPENSER AND (6) LITE N FOAMY SOAP DISPENSER
|10331.||(2) COMPUTER EQUIPMENT TAPE BACKUP UNITS (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10332.||ELECTRICAL WIRE SPOOLS OF WIRE CABLE, APPROXIMATELY (11) BOXES, USED, ONE LOT|
|10333.||PAINTING SUPPLIES BOX LOT INCLUDES PAINTERS BAGS, FIBA TAPE, PAINT ROLLER, PAINT HOLDERS, ONE LOT|
|10355.||TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, AIR HOSES, ASSORTED SIZES, AIR GUN, ONE LOT|
|10356.||TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, AIR HOSES, ASSORTED SIZES, ONE LOT|
|10357.||TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, AIR HOSES, ASSORTED SIZES, ONE LOT|
|10358.||(2) TOOLS VACU LIFTER (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10359.||TOOLS GREENLEE MODEL 436 10 NYLON FISH TAPE|
|10360.||TOOLS BLACKHAWK WRENCH SET BY PROTO, MISSING 1 WRENCH|
|10361.||TOOLS GREENLEE MODEL 841 CONDUIT BENDER, WITHOUT POLE|
|10362.||(3) LAB EQUIPMENT OVERLAND DATA MODEL 606451 751 (1) MAKE AND MODEL IS UNKNOWN, COMES WITH EXTRA STEEL NIPPLE BARS, ALUMINUM BASE (BID PRICE X 3)|
|10363.||(2) LAB EQUIPMENT ALUMINUM BASE (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10364.||TOOLS PALMGREN VISE|
|10365.||LAB EQUIPMENT MEASURING DEVICE, ALUMINUM BASE|
|10366.||ALUMINUM JIGS ASSORTED ALUMINUM JIGS / PLATES|
|10368.||ELECTRICAL KOLVER MODEL UNKNOWN POWER SUPPLY AND CONTROL UNIT AND GROUNDING CALIBRATION BOX, ONE LOT|
|10369.||LAB EQUIPMENT EVERETT CHARLES INDUSTRIES MODEL 1818 3070 SERIES 3 MICROCHIP PRESS|
|10370.||(2) MOTORS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, (1) MULTI METER ATTACHMENT (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10371.||LAB EQUIPMENT PRECISION GRANITE COMPANY MODEL UNKNOWN LAB TESTER, SCALE ON GRANITE BASE WITH MULTI METER BY SPI, MODEL 24 333 7|
|10372.||LAB EQUIPMENT ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, LAB SCALE MITUTOYO DIGIMATIC INDICATOR, PRECISION GRANITE COMPANY BASE, ONE LOT|
|10373.||LAB EQUIPMENT MITUTOYO MODEL 519 109E DIGIMATIC INDICATOR, ON ADJUSTABLE STAND|
|10374.||LAB EQUIPMENT FOWLER MODEL UNKOWN LAB SCALE WITH BASE, ADJUSTABLE|
|10375.||LAB EQUIPMENT MITUTOYO DIGIMATIC INDICATOR WITH ADJUSTABLE BASE|
|10376.||LAB EQUIPMENT PRESS|
|10377.||LAB EQUIPMENT PANA VISE HOLDER|
|10378.||LAB EQUIPMENT SCHMIDT MODEL UNKNOWN PRESS, CALIBRATION NOT REQUIRED|
|10379.||LAB EQUIPMENT BAUSCH AND LOMB CATALOG 31 35 47 MICROSCOPE WITH WOOD BASE|
|10380.||LAB EQUIPMENT DESCO MODEL EMI 20587 ESD PERSONAL GROUNDING TEST STATION, SMART LOG, X TO THE 3RD FOOTWEAR /WRIST STRAP TEST|
|10381.||LAB EQUIPMENT DESCO MODEL EMI 20587 ESD PERSONAL GROUNDING TEST STATION, SMART LOG, X TO THE 3RD FOOTWEAR /WRIST STRAP TEST|
|10382.||LAB EQUIPMENT TEKTRONIX MODEL 2245A 100 MHZ OSCILLOSCOPE|
|10383.||LAB EQUIPMENT TEKTRONIX MODEL TM502A AM 503A CURRENT PROBE AMPLIFIER|
|10384.||LAB EQUIPMENT AGILENT MODEL 34970A DATA ACQUISITION SWITCH UNIT|
|10387.||LADDER HUSKY 10 FT FIBERGLASS LADDER|
|10388.||LADDER WERNER MODEL 7310 10 FT LADDER|
|10389.||LADDER WERNER MODEL 6206 6 FT LADDER|
|10390.||LADDER WERNER MODEL FS106 6 FT NON CONDUCTIVE FIBERGLASS LADDER|
|10391.||(2) LIGHTING METALUX MODEL 8625EB 36 INCH SLIM FLORESCENT UNDER CABINET LIGHT FIXTURE, NEW IN BOX (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10392.||LIGHTING HAMPTON BAY MODEL 585 841 LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, 150 WATT, IN BOX|
|10393.||ELECTRICAL NIGHTSCAPING CATALOG T 250 20LC LOW VOLTAGE OUTDOOR LIGHTING TRANSFORMER, NEEDS SOME TLC|
|10394.||ELECTRICAL ORCO MODEL 04 SPIDER BOX|
|10395.||(8) ELECTRICAL ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, (4) CEILING BOX COVERS, (3) WHITE OUTLET CONCEALER, PLASTIC FLOOR BOX (BID PRICE X 8)|
|10396.||LIGHTING TOSHIBA MODEL TLPL1 LAMP UNIT, NEW IN BOX|
|10397.||(2) TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, LEATHER WAIST TOOL ORGANIZERS (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10398.||TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, ASSORTED CARPENTER TOOLS INCLUDE NOTCHED TROWEL SCRUB PADS, AND RING SHANKS, ONE LOT|
|10399.||TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, NAIL BUCKETS, APPROXIMATELY (3) BUCKETS, ONE LOT|
|10400.||(3) TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, STAPLE GUNS (BID PRICE X 3)|
|10401.||TOOLS BOX OF LARGE STAPLES, ONE LOT|
|10402.||(2) LIGHTING BWF MODEL GD 100 HOLDER, NEW IN BAG (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10403.||(6) TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, (1) MINI BOLT CUTTER, (1) REVERSIBLE RACKET WRENCH, NEW, (3) WIRE CUTTERS, (1) SNIPS (BID PRICE X 6)|
|10404.||(4) TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, ROUND ABRASIVE BITS, CIRCULAR (BID PRICE X 4)|
|10405.||(15) TOOLS CIRCULAR CUTOFF BLADES (BID PRICE X 15)|
|10406.||(8) TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, CIRCULAR CUTOFF BLADES, NEW AND USED (BID PRICE X 8)|
|10407.||(7) TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, SAW, MANUAL (BID PRICE X 7)|
|10408.||(5) TOOLS IRON TOOLS PLUS SHOVEL (BID PRICE X 5)|
|10409.||SLATE EUROCAL MODEL UNKNOWN SLATE/QUART SAMPLES, FULL BOX|
|10410.||LAB EQUIPMENT PA E MODEL RO 132 REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER TANK|
|10411.||TOOLS AGRYMEX MODEL UNKNOWN BUG SPRAYER, BACK PACK STYLE|
|10412.||AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT RGS LABS WATERLESS DETAIL SYSTEM, EXTRA CLEANING WAX|
|10413.||TOOLS INVICTA PORTABLE PLASTIC LOCKING CASE|
|10414.||TOYS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, LEGO BOX|
|10415.||TOYS KENNER STAR WARS LEIA AND BOUSH DISGUISE, IN PACKAGE|
|10416.||(9) MOVIES ASSORTED DVDS, INCLUDING WORK OUT VIDEOS, ANY GIVEN SUNDAY, LENS CLEANER (BID PRICE X 9)|
|10417.||ART INCLUDES FIGURINE, VINTAGE, CUPS, AMERICAS ART AND SKILLS BOOK, NATIVE AMERICAN TITLE FEATHER, ONE LOT|
|10418.||(2) ART ARTISTS INCLUDE A. ALLEN AND L. WOLCOTT, WATER COLOR PAINTING, POND SCENE, ACRYLIC PAINTING, NATURE SCENE, 27 X 30 AND 20 X 16 (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10419.||PAPER ITEMS VINTAGE BROCHURES, ETC, ONE LOT|
|10420.||(2) STORAGE CIGAR BOXES (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10421.||PAPER ITEMS MISCELLANEOUS VINTAGE PHOTOS, ONE LOT|
|10422.||(6) DECORATIVE ACCESSORIES GLASS CUPS, PILSNER, MARTINI (BID PRICE X 6)|
|10423.||OFFICE SUPPLIES INCLUDES (2) BROTHER REFILL ROLLS, (2) HOLE PUNCHERS, CANNON INK AND KEY CHAIN/BOTTLE OPENERS, SHARK STYLE, ONE LOT|
|10424.||(2) OFFICE EQUIPMENT HP MODEL 1320N AND P2015 LASER JET PRINTERS (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10425.||ELECTRICAL WIRE, EXTENSION CORDS, IN BOX, ONE LOT|
|10426.||TOOLS HOOVER MODEL U3725 930 VACUUM|
|10427.||(4) PARTS LAMP PARTS IN PLASTIC ORGANIZERS (BID PRICE X 4)|
|10428.||OFFICE SUPPLIES ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, INCLUDES USB WIRELESS ADAPTER, CONTROLLER CARD, ETC. ONE LOT|
|10429.||TOOLS ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, INCLUDES HAND WELDER, SOLDERING WIRE, STRAP GUN, STRAPS, RIVETS, NUTS WITH SLEEVE, ONE LOT|
|10430.||SEWING SINGER MODEL 4617 WORKING CONDITION|
|10431.||(12) OFFICE EQUIPMENT SE MODEL MH7009C 3 INCH HANDHELD MAGNIFYING GLASS, NEW (BID PRICE X 12)|
|10432.||ELECTRICAL BELKIN MODEL UNKNOWN OMNI VIEW PRO 3, 8 PORT KVM SWITCH|
|10433.||ELECTRICAL SMC NETWORKS MODEL SMC 2835W 54 MBPS WIRELESS G CARDBUS ADAPTER, NEW|
|10434.||(3) ELECTRICAL BIAMP MODEL CMA60 (2) COMMERCIAL MIXER AMPLIFIER, SHURE DIVERSITY RECEIVER MODEL T4M, AND EXTRON BUFFER LOCAL MONITOR OUTPUT (BID PRICE X 3)|
|10435.||(2) OFFICE SUPPLIES WHEELS, PLASTIC, NEW IN BOXES (BID PRICE X 2)|
|10436.||COMPUTER EQUIPMENT DELL MODEL 2400 DELL COMPUTER|
|10438.||(3) TVS ASSORTED MAKES (BID PRICE X 3)|
|10439.||ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT ASSORTED MAKES AND MODELS, INCLUDES ELBOW EMT, LIGHT SOCKETS, STEEL NIPPLE POLES, ALL THREAD POLES, PIPE CLAMPS, CONDUIT LOCK NUTS, ONE LOT|
|10440.||PARTS INCLUDES NIGHT LIGHTS, CONDUIT CONNECTORS AND BUCKETS, ONE LOT|